I want to share today an important lesson I have learned in my 30+ years in small business.
I have read and implemented this philosophy into my world and found it to be not only positive in outcomes but positive in mindset also.
I hope you enjoy this article and feel the difference.
The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success :
Instead of the business outlook being totally focused on your next payment feel the emotions and gains behind the giving back building relationships instead.
The traditional way we are taught runs along these processes :
Prospect – Qualify – Present – Overturn Objections – Close – Follow-up – Provide Customer Service
The profitable understanding of your current & potential customer base:
Create Value – Touch Peoples Lives – Build Networks – Be Real – Stay Open – Profitable
“The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea” by Bob Burg tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be.Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver soon gained a devoted following in its original English and in more than 21 foreign-language editions.
From schools, churches and hospitals to law firms and information technology companies, individuals and groups around the world have applied the book’s Five Laws of Stratospheric Success to their organizations and businesses, relationships and personal lives.”
Here are the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success
1. The Law of Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. The Law of Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3. The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
4. The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
5. The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Learn to shift the way you relate and even the way you view your business to increase value, build trust, and gain profits
Hope you can all relate to this and look forward to connecting with you